Accounting the core language of business. This course equips participants with fundamentals of accounting as well as reading and analyzing financial statements. It brings out the relationship between accounting and finance. It covers how to accurately record financial transactions and summarize them in financial statements.
Who Should Attend this Course?
- accounting personnel and professionals
- finance personnel
- anyone seeking to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in Accounting
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- define accounting and the accounting cycle
- describe the role of accounting in making informed decisions to improve the organisation’s performance
- identify major rules and principles of accounting IFRS
- explain types and uses of various financial records and how to prepare them
- define “financial position,” state the accounting equation and show how the two are affected by simple transactions
- identify and prepare basic financial statements
- apply accounting principles
- read and analyse financial statements and use them for decision-making
- implement basic internal control to safeguard the assets and maintain the integrity of financial records.