This Garvey African Institute offered Financial Modelling and Valuation course covers the theory of finance in building implementable models. Participants will enhance and consolidate their Excel skills and their ability to build transparent, error-free, flexible and robust models that are appropriate to various situations. The course on Financial Modelling and Valuation focuses on building financial models with a focus on theoretical and practical aspects of corporate valuation. The course equips participants with skills on how to build re-usable structures that will benefit you time and time again. It brings corporate finance and valuation concepts to life in financial models. The aim of this Financial Modelling and Valuation course is to give mastery to professionals interested in doing financial analysis, projections and forecasts using spreadsheet tools. It simplifies and automates large, complex financial calculations.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Professionals in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Investment, Equity, Fund Management, Portfolio Management, Risk Management.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Master the intricacies of Excel function for forecasting, investment analysis and valuations
- Know the most effective way to design a spreadsheet
- Debug spreadsheets
- Understand goal-seeking, linear programming and decision analysis functions
- Use presentation features to improve reports and graphs
- Use models in the strategic planning processes
- Formulate and develop a model for financial planning
- Build the different models available for handling risk and uncertainty
- Achieve high-level competency in robust valuation methodologies and fundamental concepts
- Apply modelling and formatting best practice